TERMOFIX 1600 ° C is a one-component, fire-resistant sealant based on inorganic silicates. It is used for repairing fireplaces, stoves, chimneys and refractory bricks.
- Without smell.
- Does not contain asbestos.
- Does not run down in vertical seams.
- Excellent adhesion to most building materials
- (concrete, aluminum, fireclay bricks, glass, steel, iron) without
- using a primer.
- Excellent mechanical properties.
- Not suitable for sealing expansion joints.
- Resistant to various weather conditions,
- such as rain, snow, temperature extremes.
- Temperature resistance in the range from -20 ° C to +1600 ° C.
- Operating temperature range: +5 ° C to +35 ° C.
- Meets the requirements of REI 120/180 standards. Prevents
- spread of fire, smoke and gases.
- Color: black, off-white.
- It is used for sealing and repairing in places where temperature resistance up to +1600 ° C is required. Provides fire protection. It is used in chimneys, furnaces, boilers, for sealing gaps around air ducts. Can be applied to concrete, aluminum, refractory brick, glass, steel, iron.
Technical description in PDF format