Long-lasting elastic silicone one-component, acetate-based sealing compound for joints exposed to high temperatures
- Retains elastic properties while stable
- Temperature load up to 250 ° C, also tolerates
- temporary loads up to 300 ° С.
- Does not run down in vertical seams.
- Excellent adhesion to glass, ceramics,
- Glazed surface, aluminum, honeycomb
- Resistant to various climatic conditions,
- Rain, snow, extreme temperatures.
- Chemically stable.
- UV resistant.
- Color: red, black, beige.
- Sealing seams and joints exposed to
- high temperatures, constantly up to 250 ° С, temporarily up to 300 ° C.
- Suitable for industrial purposes.
- Not suitable for sealing parts joints,
- Constantly in contact with fuel (gasoline).
Technical description in PDF format