Silicone sealant TERMOMASE TERMOSIL K-1 ACETAT
- Silicone sealant is used to obtain a highly elastic joint, seal and glazing in assembly, decoration and glass work
- glass seals (shop and showcases, counters, billboards, signs, boards)
- for glazing windows (mainly in wooden frames)
- in construction as a universal sealing compound for joints between building materials and finishing elements
- in industry and households for sealing hulls of boats, ships, car bodies and camping trailers
- heating technology (e.g. sealing glass connections in solar collectors)
- ventilation and air conditioning equipment (e.g. duct sealing, central unit)
- refrigeration equipment (e.g. sealing joints in store refrigerators, filling gaps in auto refrigerators, warehouse refrigerators)
- Easy to use – one component.
- Cures in ambient humidity conditions
- Excellent adhesion to many non-porous substrates including glass, ceramics, aluminum, masonry, some plastics, etc.
- Temperature resistance – can be applied at low and high temperatures
- Wide operating temperature range from -40 ° С to + 150 ° С
- Excellent resistance to weathering, humidity, ozone, UV, temperature extremes, etc.
Technical description in PDF format