Elastic and multifunctional strong hold adhesive based on MS polymer.
- Alternative to mechanical fastening
- Alternative to wood and other adhesives
- To fill cracks
- For bonding in areas subject to vibration
- For adhesive bonding in construction, automotive, shipbuilding, container manufacturing, etc.
- For home use (adhesive joints in the kitchen, bathroom, etc.)
- For gluing and gluing: treads and risers of stairs, shelves, planks, skirting boards, tiles, mirrors, signs and inscriptions, etc.
- High initial bond strength
- Excellent adhesion to surfaces of various materials – concrete, brick, wood, aluminum, iron, stainless steel, copper, ceramics and various types of plastics
- Can be applied to damp surfaces too
- Good extrusion even at low temperatures
- Excellent mechanical properties and high hardness
- Does not run down in vertical seams
- Environmentally friendly; free of solvents, isocyanates and silicones
- Chemically neutral, no unpleasant odor
- The surface of the hardened adhesive can be applied to most epoxy, polyurethane and water based paints and varnishes
- Shrinkage during curing does not exceed 1%
- High resistance to weathering and aging. UV resistance
- Resistance to chemicals
- High resistance to: water, aliphatic solvents, mineral oils, dilute inorganic acids and bases
- Low resistance (or instability) to: aromatic solvents, concentrated acids, chlorinated hydrocarbons
Technical description in PDF format