Palusol® is an intumescent material with excellent technical properties and an early reaction at 100 ° C. The water that is part of the material evaporates in the event of a fire, causing a cooling effect.
- Fire doors made of steel, aluminum or wood.
- Special areas of application, eg for insulating enclosures and door hinges.
- Facades, glazing.
- Security cabinets, distribution cabinets.
- Raised floors.
- Heat insulating elements.
- Cable channels.
- Shut-off valves, pneumatic drives.
- Early onset of reaction at 100 ° C;
- Cooling effect.
Technical description in PDF format