Kerafix ® FXL 200 is an intumescent material that foams without pressure to form a melt and heat resistant foam in the event of a fire.
- Fire doors made of wood, steel or aluminum.
- Glazing, facades.
- Rolling gates.
- Seam components.
- Cable channels.
- Composition: Halogen-free, foaming construction material based on phosphates.
- Material structure: Stable roll material.
- Density: 1300 kg / m3 (± 10%).
- Reaction start temperature: from 200 ° C.
- Foaming rate: 35 to 42 times (400 ° C; 30 min; no load).
- Reaction direction: Mainly over the entire surface
- Material after reaction: Stable, porous, heat-insulating layer
- Foaming pressure: Not less than 0.5 N / mm2.
- Thermal conductivity: 0.349 W / mK.
Technical description in PDF format