Kerafix ® Flexlit is a lightweight, flexible fire protection material containing intumescent components. The material expands when exposed to heat, forming a low-density thermal insulation layer.
- As a wrapping material for structural parts, pipes, cables, etc.
- For filling holes and voids.
- As a barrier against the spread of fire.
- As a tape for glazing, for example for fire protection glazing EI 60.
- Composition: Foaming building material based on vermiculite
- Material structure: Lightweight, flexible and compressible roll material
- Density: 620 kg / m3 [(± 8%) at 5 mm]
- Reaction start temperature: from 350 ° C.
- Foaming rate: 2 to 5.5 times (400 ° C; 30 min; with load).
- Reaction direction: Three-dimensional.
- Material after reaction: Soft, coherent material.
- Thermal conductivity: 0.057W / mK.
Width: 8 mm to 1000 mm
Length: 7620 mm
Thickness: 2 mm to 5 mm
Technical description in PDF format