The Kerafix® Everseal profile gasket is a flexible gasket with an intumescent ratio of 0-100% based on peelable graphite; it expands to form a pressure-resistant foam body in a thermal reaction.
- Fire doors made of wood, steel or aluminum.
- Glazing, facades.
- Smoke protection doors.
- Composition: Halogen-free, foaming construction material based on peelable graphite and thermoplastic elastomers (TPE).
- Material structure: Soft and flexible.
- Density: 980 kg / m3 (± 10%; measured on the surface).
- Reaction start temperature: 180 ° C.
- Foaming rate: 3 to 6.5 times (450 ° C; 30 min; no load). < / li>
- Reaction direction: Three-dimensional.
- Material after reaction: Solid, stable material.
- Foaming pressure: Not less than 0.5 N / mm2 .
- Thermal conductivity: 0.166 W / mK.
Technical description in PDF format