Fireproof glazing tape KERAFIX® 2000 CLASSIC / PREMIUM
Kerafix®2000 is based on a chemical mixture of calcium and magnesium silicate; this provides excellent thermal and physical stability up to 1200 ° C. Features: Kerafix®2000 is a bio-soluble high temperature glazing tape
- Fire retardant glazing as thermal insulation
- Sealing material for industrial and household appliances
- Additional insulation for aluminum ovens
- Composition: of insulating building material based on a chemical mixture of calcium-magnesium silicate.
- Material structure: lightweight, flexible and compressible roll material.
- Density: 200 to 300 kg / m3
- Heat resistance: 1200 ° C.
- Melting point: about 1300 ° C.
- Tensile strength: from 0.35 N / mm.kv.
- Thermal conductivity: 0.10 (at 400 ° C) W / mK.
Technical description in PDF format